Have you ever told somebody something only to have them say “You never told me that?” The truth is that you probably did tell them, and the truth is also that they didn’t hear you. Studies show that ineffective communication leads to disengaged employees and ultimately decreased productivity
Ken will come give powerful communication principles that will fundamentally transform the way your team communicates and more importantly, connects.
- DISC assessments on your leadership team (up to 30 people)
- 5 hours of training on DISC (*Can be divided into an evening and a morning or can be done in one full day)
– Understanding yourself.
– Understanding others.
– Speaking the temperamental languages of others.
- Workbooks for all participants (up to 30 people)
- Complete Team Chart for the leader showing an expanded view of the strengths and weaknesses of the leadership team.
- Immediately revelational and actionable information that will improve communication and productivity.
Optional Add On Bonus: 45-50 minute illusion show for entertainment
- Understanding yourself.
- Understanding others.
- Speaking the temperamental languages of others.
What others are saying:
“Ken Hartley recently trained our agents and staff in the DISC model of human behavior. Beyond being incredibly knowledgeable and professional, he was extremely well prepared and *highly* entertaining in his delivery. He kept everyone’s attention the entire time.
Several of my agents had gone through DISC before, but they commented that Ken’s presentation helped them understand the concepts in a much deeper and more profound way. His presentation was not only professional and highly informative, and it was also moving. Several agents had huge “a-ha” moments where they not only understood themselves better, but they also had a new understanding of their clients and even their own families. Our team will be able to communicate with each other and their clients in a more effective way than ever before because of Ken’s presentation. I am happy to recommend him to your team.”
“Ken did such an amazing job connecting with the people and with the content of the event. I am so glad I reached out to him and had him come share with our group. We have had so much positive feedback. I look forward to when we can work together again.