Let Ken come add value to your organization
Misunderstandings lead to hurt feelings, bitterness, and even gossip. This happens in churches and on staffs in epidemic proportions. Ken will come give powerful communication principles that will fundamentally transform the way your team communicates and more importantly
- DISC assessments on your leadership team (up to 30 people)
- 5 hours of training on DISC (*Can be divided into an evening and a morning or can be done in one full day)
– Understanding yourself.
– Understanding others.
– Speaking the temperamental languages of others.
- Workbooks for all participants (up to 30 people)
- Complete Team Chart for the leader showing an expanded view of the strengths and weaknesses of the leadership team.
- Immediately revelational and actionable information that will improve communication and productivity.
Optional Add On Bonuses:
- 45–50-minute illusion show for entertainment for your volunteers.
- Ken will stay over and sing and/or preach on Sunday.
What others are saying:
“Churches, corporate gatherings, and special occasions are just a few of the venues where he excels. Above all, he is a humble servant and there isn’t a diva bone in his body. He is a delight to be with and I love what he does, but I even more than that…I love who he ISMike HuckabeeFormer Governor of Arkansas, Host of “Huckabee” on TBN
“Ken's investment into our staff and volunteer team expanded our capacity to function with greater effectiveness and excellence as we navigate a growth season at Refuge. We have seen leadership potential become realized in so many of our team members as well as an increase in effective communication among the organization as a whole since that weekend. Ken has a unique ability to decipher and decode the way individual personalities play into the team dynamic. The value added by Ken's time at Refuge is incalculable.”Matt SmithPastor, Refuge Church, Jonesboro, AR